- June 28, 2021
- Posted by: LCAP
- Category: News, Women in LCA
LCAP has organised a virtual Sessuion on Digital Literacy for womens from all four LCAS.
The objective of this workshop is to make councillors understand about how to communicate through various digital platforms and practically use them in their daily life.
This Workshop was conducted by Mr. Umar Imtiaz Rana (Communication and IT Officer, LCAs) as an expert and facilitated by Gender Officer Ms. Maham Ahmed.
- Mr Umar started the workshop by highlighting the following key points;
- The concept of Digital Literacy
- Its salience for councillors in the workplace and personal lives
- How to improve the skills and knowledge to communicate
- Digital tools available for councillors
Workshop presentation was designed to practically involve women councillors by simulating certain digital platforms and apps.
Many Digital Apps developed by Government were shared with councillors so that they can download those apps and use them practically on their mobile devices. Those apps were related to Health, Education, Law & Order, Transport, Citizen Centre Services, Support Services, Punjab Services, Pakistan Citizen Portal.
Click Here to Read More